Monday, February 12, 2018

Simplifying the complicated

 My demo from class this morning.  I am showing some of the lead ups to the final too.  I approached this thinking of how to take a complicated subject matter and make it simple.
First...squinting I looked at the general design of the values and let that guide me in the big picture.  Then I roughed in the front figures to know they would fit.  Only then did I get into some more details.  It is not unlike the flowers from the last post...start with the simplest pattern of light and dark and then allow details to emerge.



3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Aline!!! You make it look SO easy.... Your figure work is amazing .. Beautiful movement ....and painting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete