I plan to post current paintings on my blog site. I'm not much of a writer but I do love to paint. I do oils and pastels and I teach workshops. I plan to sometimes post demos and talk about how to create a painting as well.
Please check out my website at www.alineordman.com
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
One of my earliest boat paintings. I don't know much about boats, but I paint the shapes in a near abstract manner to create them. All painting is really abstract painting...a combination of shapes, values and colors in a composition.
This is beautiful. My favorite painting so far today! I love what you are doing posting your work and sharing a little story about it... PLEASE keep it up! All the best, Bob
abstract painting collections at Vibecrafts featuring modern wall art in a variety of colors, patterns, and sizes. Find the perfect artwork for your living room, bedroom, office, or hallway and shop online for quality designs at affordable prices.
This is beautiful. My favorite painting so far today! I love what you are doing posting your work and sharing a little story about it... PLEASE keep it up! All the best, Bob
ReplyDeleteP.S. Were you really posting this at 4:49AM?
Not posting that early no! I don't sleep well but I try.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much.
abstract painting collections at Vibecrafts featuring modern wall art in a variety of colors, patterns, and sizes. Find the perfect artwork for your living room, bedroom, office, or hallway and shop online for quality designs at affordable prices.
ReplyDelete